Private group Wine, Champagne or Sherry tasting
Our definition of wine is ‘the fermented juice of plants and trees’, so we do not limit our tutored tastings to grape wine. If you’ve never tasted rose petal, or silver birch wine, now is your chance. And we love sparkling wine and fortified wine including Sherry and Madeira.
For an introduction to wine in its widest sense let School of Booze expand your knowledge of one of the earliest alcoholic drinks as you sample a selection of wines and play games that make the group think while they drink.
- Wine Tasting – taste a variety of wine that highlight its diversity of varietals, flavours, terroir. We offer several themes such as the United Nations of Wine.
- Wine & Cheese Matching – taste a selection of full-flavoured wines each matched with the perfect cheese. This will make your taste-buds tremble!
- Wine & Chocolate Matching – taste for yourself why chocolate was known as ‘food of the gods’ as we match a selection of divine chocolates with divine wine.
- Wine & Food Matching – choose a wine and food feast and taste for yourself why the wine goes so well with the food.
- Battle of the Bottle – in a work group not everyone drinks wine so we produce a format where beer and wine are matched with cheese or chocolate in a battle to see which libation matches the most effectively.
NB: These themes can also be done with Sparkling Wine and Sherry.
We do not have set rates or formats as every client wants different things. Please call or email for more information and tell us the number of people in your group, a rough idea of your budget, and whether you are hosting in your office or you want us to find a location.
Stag Party Organisers – Sorry we do not take bookings for stag parties.