Cider Intermediate & Advanced Course Bundle
£100.00 (£75.00 excl. VAT)
Claim Your Superpower in Cider & Become the Cider Expert You Deserve to Be!
On Your Device, In Your Place, At Your Own Pace
Listen to the audio preview below.
This cider courses bundle contains the Intermediate and Advanced levels. Just the knowledge you need to understand and appreciate your favourite drink!
The courses offer a base of knowledge for understanding cider and suit absolute beginners who want to know more about their favourite drink, and people who need to learn about cider for their job, for instance, hospitality staff, retailers and marketers. They are devised to be concise, easy-to-understand, and swift to learn. Some people learn better through audio and others through reading. Course materials are in both formats to suit different preferences for learning.
The courses include:
- Audio Files
- Written Course Notes (to download)
- Multiple-choice examination. When you pass you receive a personalised digital certificate for each course.
This Intermediate course builds on knowledge you learned in the Foundation level course. You will learn:
- History of Cider (Audio 6 mins 12 secs)
- Cider and Health (Audio 2 mins 57 secs)
- Fascinating Facts About Cider (Audio 6 mins 3 secs)
- How To Taste Cider Like A Professional (Audio 7 mins 56 secs)
- Packaging Formats of Cider (Audio 6 mins 39 secs)
- Cider Taste-along (Written and Audio 17 mins 57 secs)
- Course Notes (Written Version Of Audio)
- Glossary of Cider & Perry Terms (Written – also available in the Beginner and Advanced Courses)
- Apple Varieties (Written – also available in the Beginner and Advanced Courses)
- Perry Pear Varieties (Written – also available in the Beginner and Advanced Courses)
Advanced level course builds on the knowledge in the Foundation & Intermediate courses. You will learn:
- Cider & Food Matching (Audio 9 mins 56 secs)
- How to Judge Cider Like A Professional (Audio 7 mins 21 secs)
- Cider Culture Around the World (Audio 10 mins 53 secs)
- Glassware To Enhance Cider (Audio 3 mins 50 secs)
- Cider Taste-Along (Written and Audio 17 mins 57 secs)
- Course Notes (Written Version of Audio)
- Glossary of Cider & Perry Terms (Written – also available in the Beginner and Intermediate Courses)
- Apple Varieties (Written – also available in the Beginner and Intermediate Courses)
- Perry Pear Varieties (Written – also available in the Beginner and Intermediate Courses)
How Long To Complete The Courses?
One course takes around 4 hours to listen, read, revise the material and do the examination. As some of the reference reading materials are duplicated in both courses, the second course will take around 2 hours to listen, read, revise the material and do the examination. If you are a speed reader and reviser it may take less time. You can stop and start and do it in stages if you prefer.
✔️ Understand A Range of Cider Subjects
✔️ Increase Knowledge Of Cider & Be Able Evaluate It
✔️Apply Cider Knowledge in Professional or Personal Life
✔️ Wide Knowledge Of Cider
✔️ Apply Knowledge to Make Informed Choices
✔️ Have The Confidence And Language To Communicate About And Evaluate Cider
Testimonial from the Cider Expert
Susanna Forbes, Little Pomona Orchard & Cidery, author, The Cider Insider
“School of Booze courses written by Jane Peyton are fascinating as well as educational. The world of cider is multi-layered and relatively unknown, so it pays to join a trusted guide. And Jane, Britain’s first accredited Pommelier knows her apples and pears.
Good examples, clear descriptions, and nifty comparisons throughout enable the newcomer to understand the basics of cider and perry, alongside a Glossary which is as far-reaching as it is illuminating. Taking matters further, Cider & Food Matching contains the best food pairing exposition I’ve seen. Cider Taste-Along is full of useful pointers to enable anyone and everyone to better appreciate cider and perry, plus a curated list of over 80 of the world’s leading cider and perry producers.
One for those who wish to further their knowledge in the company of one of the nation’s most entertaining cider educationalists.”
You might also like...
- Advanced Courses
Beer Online Course (Advanced Level)£50.00 (£41.67 excl. VAT)
- Cider Courses
Cider Foundation, Intermediate & Advanced Course Bundle
£150.00(£104.17 excl. VAT)
- Course Bundles
Wine Intermediate & Advanced Course Bundle
£100.00(£75.00 excl. VAT)