Beer Online Course (Advanced Level)
£50.00 (£41.67 excl. VAT)
Claim Your Superpower in Beer & Become the Beer Expert You Deserve to Be!
On Your Device, In Your Place, At Your Own Pace
Listen to the audio preview below.
This beer school training course builds on what you learned in the Foundation & Intermediate courses. Just the knowledge you need to understand and appreciate your favourite drink! Optimised for Mobile, Tablet, and Computer.
Beer Advanced level suits absolute beginners who want to know more about their favourite drink, and people who need to learn about beer for their job, for instance, hospitality staff, retailers and marketers. The course is devised to be concise, easy-to-understand, and swift to learn. Some people learn better through audio and others through reading. Course materials are in both formats to suit different preferences for learning.
- Audio Files
- Written Course Notes (to download)
- Multiple-choice examination. When you pass you receive a personalised digital Chief of Booze Enlightenment certificate.
You will learn:
- Beer & Food Matching (Audio 7 mins 6 secs)
- How To Taste Beer Like A Professional (Audio 6 mins 29 secs)
- How to Judge Beer Like A Professional (Audio 6 mins 30 secs)
- Glassware To Enhance Beer (Audio 3 mins 50 secs)
- Great Brewing Nations (Audio 7 mins 10 secs)
- Beer Taste-Along (Written and Audio 21 mins 15 secs. Also available in Intermediate Course)
- Course Notes (Written Version of Audio)
- Glossary of Beer Terms (Written – also available in the Foundation and Intermediate Courses)
- Beer Styles (Written – also available in the Foundation and Intermediate Courses)
- Hop Varieties (Written – also available in the Foundation and Intermediate Courses)
After learning and revising you will take an online test of 20 questions. Get 16 questions right and you will pass and receive a digital Chief of Booze Enlightenment certificate!
How Long To Take The Course?
Around 4 hours to listen, read, revise, and do the examination. You can stop and start and do it in stages if you prefer. If you have already done the Foundation or Intermediate courses it should take 2-3 hours as there are some duplicate reference documents.
✔️ Understand Beer & Food Matching Techniques And Apply Them In Professional Or Private Life
✔️ Understand The Principles Of Judging Beer In Order To Evaluate It
✔️ Understand How To Taste Beer Like A Professional And Apply It In Professional or Private Life
✔️ Understand How Glassware Shape Enhances The Beer Drinking Experience
✔️ Understand The Glossary Of Beer Terms In Order To Communicate Confidently
✔️ Wide Knowledge Of Beer
✔️ Apply Knowledge to Make Informed Choices
✔️ Have The Confidence And Language To Communicate About And Evaluate Beer
Testimonial from the Beer Expert
Emma Inch, producer and host of Fermentation Radio, and Emeritus British Beer Writer of the Year
Jane Peyton’ friendly, engaging style is perfect for anyone who wants to know a little bit more about what’s in their glass. Through a combination of both written and audio material, she shares knowledge she has garnered from her position as an award-winning beer writer and educator. She manages to make complex topics easy to understand, brings alive dense information, and scatters bright little nuggets of wisdom throughout!
Price for Foundation course £50 (Including VAT @20%)
Price for Foundation and Intermediate courses £90 Including VAT @20%)
Price for Foundation, Intermediate and Advanced courses £125 (Including VAT @20%)
Gift Vouchers Are Available in the Shop.
Please note: We do not offer a bespoke menu of online courses so mixing & matching of subjects from different levels is not possible.
You might also like...
- Cider Courses
Cider Foundation, Intermediate & Advanced Course Bundle
£150.00(£104.17 excl. VAT)
Beer o’ Clock by Jane Peyton
The Philosophy of Beer by Jane Peyton£10.00